We had a great weekend listening to conference and hanging out with friends and family.
On Friday, my good friend Sharilyn aka Noodle (you gotta love those nicknames that you get at YW girls camp)
came over and had lunch with Taryn & I. She is always so much fun & I even though we don't get to see each other too often - we can sit down and talk for hours at any given moment. She is such a great friend!
That night we had a blast having dinner with Sally & Blake & family for Blake's birthday. Her kids thought it was hilarious that Taryn has gas and it is so LOUD. We love hanging out with them (pics of them to come).
Saturday between conferences we got a sweet visit from Curtis.
He was so adorable with Taryn. It didn't even phase him when she fussed. Now if we could only get him to look at the camera. I think that if we had a godfather for Taryn - Curtis would be that man. He is an amazing guy. Then he & Ian went off to their hockey game - Ian is a goalie on a hockey team (I will have to add pics of that later too ;) ).
That night we took this cute picture of Taryn & her Papa. Ian packed up for his trip to UCLA for a course for work. Taryn & I both were sad that he had to go...but we did have some great company while he was gone.
That afternoon Cindy & Darin and their kids came over and I have to say how adorable they are. Mitchell loves to just stare at Taryn at her blessing he kept following me around with her - it was really cute and he is really cute.
Comments
Jess