Foolcreek Fun

We spent the weekend in Foolcreek with the family and had a lot of fun. Taryn got to play with Sara & Grandma while Papa went to a concealed weapons permit class. Then we all raked a few leaves & Sara gave me a workout on a walk in the country. On the way home from our walk - we stopped to visit Taryn's Great Grandparents.

Gma Fin gave Taryn a bath in the morning and Taryn loved it. She sure does love her Grandparents. After church we had some fun trying to take a family picture. I think we were laughing about something in almost every picture. Here are a few of my favorites. I love that Taryn found her Papa's tie and I like the middle one because we were all pulling faces - even Taryn.

When we got back to SLC we went to visit Grandpa Evans to keep him company while Grandma Evans is out of town. And so Ian could check out Gpa E's new sweet Mac - his monitor is bigger than our TV!

We sure do love spending time with our family!!

Comments