Sara and Blair came over for dinner - Sara is so GREAT with Taryn. She changes all her diapers while she is over, I think she should come over more often ;). Seriously, Sara is amazing with kids.
We absolutely love hanging out with Sara and Blair - no matter what we end up doing -even if it just hanging out- it is fun because they are so much fun. Strange thing, this picture of Sara and Taryn is one of the first pictures where Taryn looks like my baby pictures. And of course, it is a picture where it looks like she is pooping or something - which cracks me up.
We headed over to see Andre & Brooke and the kids. They were dressed as Darth Vader and Princess Leah. Ella in her Princess Leah costume is the cutest costume I have ever seen on a little kid - so cute. The other sweet costume I saw was my lil' brother Matt - he dressed as a female nurse in a crazy ward (his employees were the crazy ward). I wish I had a picture to put on here - but then if I put a picture on here he would probably shoot me. He makes a very nice looking woman, but I already knew that from when we were little and we tied him up and dressed him up like a girl. Aren't sisters the best! :)
This is a picture of Ian's pumpkin - it is the guy from the diablo game - very sweet.
Comments