And Uncle John helped her to stay asleep.
Talk about royal treatment.
I think that all the TLC really did help her to feel better. :) Her cold actually seems a lot better since we got home. Must be that good Evans lovin'.
Isn't Ian handsome?Everyone has a hard time keeping their hands off of him - doesn't look like he was enjoying it much.
I gave my niece Ashley the camera and she got some awesome pics.
These are a few of my nieces - aren't they gorgeous!! I can't believe that they are all so grown up. Just a pic with my FABULOUS sisters.
Linda & EmilyAng enjoying the dessert.
Sally
Holly, Susan and Taryn
Stephen & Rebecca
Taryn with a cute hat from Aunt Cindy
I caught some of the lil' girls in mid-run. I think they were probably chasing after Jordan (he was being pretty cute with them.)
Here is Jordan and Parker - I think he just noticed that the little girls are coming for him.
I am so thankful to have such an AMAZING family. Not only do I have my family but I have Ian's amazing family too. We are so very blessed.
Comments
Love, Jess