Hockey time

Ian had a hockey game tonight. He is such an amazing player. Tonights game was a bit tough because they lost. But even though they lost I was able to get a few good pictures. This is a pic of my bro-in-law Blake, who plays defense for the team. Ian is in the background at goal.

Can you find the goalie?
I tried to get some shots of his team mates too - this if of Jeff (well, one of the Jeff's) I think half the team is named Jeff. But at least if you yell - WAY TO GO JEFF - you have a very good chance of being right. I chave added something to each of their names to help - there is The Seminary Teacher Jeff, Curtis' brother Jeff, and this Jeff is the one with the blue helmet who is ABSOLUTELY amazing on the ice. Speaking of amazing on the ice - I tried to get a pic of Ian's buddy Curtis - but he skates way too fast for my camera. :)

Comments