Kissin' Cousins


Okay, okay, so they weren't kissing but Taryn did try to suck on Madelyn's hand a few times. It was really cute - every time Madelyn would move her hand past Taryn's face (when they were laying down together) Taryn would open her mouth to try to catch it. They even played with each others hands while they were lying down. It is so fun that they have a cousin their same age. The sad thing was that Maddie was just getting over a cold - and Taryn had just got one so they were both feeling a little under the weather.
I am such a first time Mom. Taryn got a cold and I called the pediatrician and almost had Ian come home from work. She had such a runny nose and a cough and I felt helpless - having a kid that is sick is the worst thing in the world! I just wanted to make it better for her. I ended up holding and cuddling with her all day. I never thought I would say this - but even her runny nose and snot everywhere didn't gross me out at all. . . and I ended up with a bunch of it on me.


Dan is in town for a week and he was so cute with Taryn. He took her and I shopping on Weds (I know, I know he is on vacation and takes us shopping - how sweet is that). He would go get the car and bring it to the door and everything. What a great guy!

Comments

Katie said…
It's so sad when little babies get a cold. I still feel for my kids after years of colds! You're such a sweet mom! I'm sure Taryn is in extra good hands. :)