Our 12 lb cutie...

What a cutie!

Taryn got her first shot for RSV this week. They had to weigh her and she is now 12 whole pounds - double her birth weight! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She is such an amazing little girl.
PU! I think she just filled up her diaper.

So I was putting on a little puppet show for Taryn yesterday (she loves it when I talk in a deep voice - she doesn't much like the high voices ;) ). Anyway, she was being so cute, I had to take some more pictures. She loves playing with her hands now - so I never know where they are going to be in the pictures.

Do you think she liked that I kept taking pictures?



Beautiful blue eyes, I wonder what color they will be permanently?


Just having fun with the camera.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Don't you hate it when she has to get shots? I know I did! It's so much better when they know what's up!!!
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Jess