Taryn is the most beautiful little girl. I have so much fun with her when she is awake, she loves to play peekaboo and watch Mama shake her booty (I really think she is laughing because of my old school dance moves ;) ). She is also fun while asleep - that's the best time to cuddle with her. These pics were taken yesterday while we were playing. The one above was taken this morning - she came to sleep in Papa's place in bed while he went to play hockey at the crack of dawn. Anyway, when he got back she was in his place and looking so cute he had to take a picture.
Thanks for the family picture comment! You are too kind. (: Taryn has to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Makes me miss the baby stage. My kids are so big now! Taryn always looks so healthy and happy in her pictures! Jess
Comments
Taryn always looks so healthy and happy in her pictures!
Jess