Sunday Fun

Sunday, we went to my mission presidents farewell in Provo (he is going to be the temple president in Chile). We dressed Taryn in this cute dress that Heather gave her (THANK YOU HEATHER) - she looked just like a little doll. But in true Taryn fashion - when we got to my Mom's house for dinner she pooped all over. While I was changing her - she was being so adorable that we had to take a few naked pictures (which I am sure she will hate when she is older).
She really thinks that she is one tough chick. She kicks and flails her arms - but she is still working on rolling over and I am sure crawling will follow quickly.

My Mom's house on Sunday is the place to be - everyone comes over. My FABULOUS sister Cindy came over and brought a bag of clothes from when her girls were little - it was like Christmas. Taryn has been growing out of everything so fast - it was so nice to get some new stuff for her. Cindy's little boy Mitchell - who is the handsomest little kid - is always so curious about Taryn. Today he leaned over and started talking to her - it was so cute because it was in his language. He also helped pick up the toys when Taryn dropped them on the ground. We let him hold Taryn and he was snuggling with her but we missed the photo opportunity and only got a picture of her hungry cry face...the crying concerned Mitchell quite a bit.

Terri & Bruce and family came over. And while Terri says she isn't great with babies, I have to disagree. Taryn was having good times with Terri (who is looking as fabulous as ever - I hope I look that great after four kids. Actually who am I kiddin' I wish I looked that great now ;) ). Bruce then took over and used his 'baby grip' - I am sure that is something he learned dealing with all the thugs and calmed Taryn down. But apparently that grip uses two hands per kid because it didn't really work when he had both Madelyn and Taryn. It was hilarious they were both crying because they were both hungry. Seriously though, Bruce is amazing with every little kid. He is quite the charmer with the little nieces and they all love him.
Just a picture of Gma and Madelyn - Madelyn looked so adorable in her little sweater and dress. What do ya wanna bet that my Mom tells me to take this picture off the site because she isn't looking at the camera. ;)

And last but not least - Ian and his baby girl. He has the magic touch to calm her down - even when she is hungry.

Comments

Stephers said…
After reading this entry I realize how much I miss your family. I miss the days of just living down the street and walking over any time I wanted to visit! You have the cutest family and Taryn is such a sweet addition. She is beautiful.
Anderson4 said…
I love the naked baby pictures!!! Taryn is so cute!!! What is your schedule like next week? I will see if Steph could meet us for lunch!!!

Love,

Stacey
JAPAM Parker said…
You are such a great mom. I love reading your blog and hearing all of the fun things you are doing.
I am glad you are all doing so well.
Being a mom is great!
TheMathes4 said…
Hey Brenda - sometime when you get a sec you'll have to email me and tell me how you set your pictures in your posts ... like how some are centered and some are to the left, etc. (: You'd think I would know this after all my time blogging. (:
Cute stuff as usual!!!!
Jess