4 Months Old

Taryn turned 4 months old today. Poor girl had to get 4 shots at the doctor - what a way to celebrate. She is now 13 lbs, I can't believe how quickly she is growing!! She laughs and smiles all the time. She can also hold toys on her own now...what a smartie. She was kind of unhappy because of the shots. But as soon as Aunt Aimee came over she was as happy as can be.
Check out this smile she was giving to Aim.
She is all ready for Christmas.
Ho ho ho. Last Friday, we went to lunch with Stacey and Avery - and Taryn wore this super cute outfit from Aunt Cindy. Taryn actually pulled the side of her hat down.
Aimee came over to play with us on Friday night (we love it when she comes over!!!)...check out these cute skull & crossbone pj's that Papa bought Taryn.

On Saturday, we went to our ward Christmas party - it was lots of fun. While Ian was at his hockey game, I attempted to shovel the driveway. I say attempted because I put Taryn in her snowsuit and then in her carrier. So she is in the carrier on the front and I am trying to shovel by squatting - it was pretty funny. Sunday we went to Madelyn's baby blessing - we always love hanging out with our family.


Comments

Katie said…
Way to go holding Taryn and attempting to shovel the driveway! Also - super cute christmas outfit.
TheMathes4 said…
Taryn is so cute. Doesn't time fly? Can you believe she is already 4 months????
She was so tiny in those hospital pictures. I can't even imagine how tough that must've been.
She looks so healthy now!!!!
Love, Jess