Gratitude



I was looking through Ian's phone pics a few weeks ago and noticed these ones of Taryn. It is harder now to see pics of her then it was when she was so sick and little. So many people prayed for us and for her and because of that we were strengthened by the Lord. Every time I look at our little girl - I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me. I know that He answers my prayers. I am so very grateful that He chose me to be the mother of such a precious child. I am so very thankful for my amazing family (the one I was born into and the one I was blessed with when I got married) - even my little two year old niece prayed for Taryn while she was sick and she would get mad if they had prayers and the person praying forgot to bless Taryn. And I am so thankful for a strong, loving, brave, intelligent, fabulous husband. Ian is the most amazing man that I know.

Comments