Blessings

I am so blessed!! Not only do I have the world's most adorable daughter. But I have such an AMAZING husband. Ian is so WONDERFUL! He and Taryn are the best things that could have ever happened to me.
I also have an amazing job that lets me work limited hours so I can be home with Taryn. They also bought me furniture as a Christmas bonus - how sweet is that. Here is a pic of one of the couches that we got.

Taryn's hair is long enough to do now. So we put it in a pony tail on Saturday and a clip on Sunday. Here are my two greatest blessings.


We are also blessed with an amazing family - who are always there for us. And who are a lot of fun!! On Fri night, Aimee came over and hung out with us - which we always love. Then on Saturday, we went to Ian's hockey game. Ian had a lot of fans that day - so we got some pictures of the fans (but I missed getting pictures of the game ;) ). Sally and her kids were there to see Blake play and to cheer on Ian too. They cheer on Ian the best by playing with Taryn.

Then some of Ian's awesome cousins came - Abby, Gichin and Jamie. And his Uncle Jan and his kids came. He has some pretty awesome relatives. We were SO glad they came. Ian even tried to get into a fight just for them ;). Nah, some guy just got shoved on top of him so he had to elbow the guy in the gut a few times. After the game my niece Leah told him good game and she was sorry the guy had fallen on him. It was really cute. THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Sweet couch! That's a nice Christmas bonus! (:
Jess
Anderson4 said…
We need to do lunch! I love all your pics! I saw Ian and Taryn on Sunday, she is so adorable!

Stacey
Wade said…
I know if I ever get in a bind, you will let me sleep on that sweet couch.
Shauna said…
Wow, nice couch! I'm sorry we missed the game. Sound like it was lots of fun. Your girl is such a doll!
JAPAM Parker said…
Sounds like we all need a job like that. I am so happy for you!
Hope all is well.
love,
Amy