Cute Cousins


Cindy's little guy, Mitchell, is adorable with Taryn. She is already his little buddy (kinda like how I was Cindy's little buddy). He is so interested in everything she does and he gets a bit distraught when she is crying. This was taken a few days before Christmas.
A few days after Christmas, my super fun and cute nieces Shalisa & Emily came up to spend some time with me and Taryn. They were such troopers! We were suppossed to go get pedicures, but we ended up going furniture shopping instead. My WONDERFUL AMAZING work gave me a sweet Christmas bonus of some furniture. So Em & Shalisa helped me pick it out. Then on Friday we had a movie & chocolate fest. I love hanging out with them!!
I think I have the best family in the WORLD.

Comments

ryanziwi said…
Wow, Mitchell and Taryn are growing so fast. Mitchell's hair looks really blonde in the photo, I don't remember it being that color when we were there. Oh well, we'll just have to come visit again. Thanks for sharing your site with me Brenda! We loved our visit and meeting your beautiful little girl.
Love,
Ryan and family in NZ