Good Things Utah & Cousins

This pic my sis took from her TV

Today was SO much fun!! This morning my Mom and I went to the taping of the Good Things Utah show on channel 4. It was really neat to be on the set and see how small the set actually is. The author of the book 'He's just not that in to you' was the guest and he is a stand up comedian - very, very funny. And they give you little treats for being in the studio audience - we were given some stuff from Roberts Crafts and some jewelry from Cookie Lee. Pretty sweet, I must say. It was really fun hanging out with my Mom - she really is the WONDERFUL. I love hanging out with her.

That afternoon, I picked up two of my sisters girls and took them to my Mom's house to play with my other sisters two girls - while my Mom, Taryn, Mitchell and I made bread. I have the cutest nieces. They all wanted to hold Taryn - and all remembered to clean their hands first. This is a picture of them with Taryn. Andrea, Leah, Taryn, Haley, Kylie. Mitchell didn't want to come downstairs - probably too much estrogen for him, poor guy. Funny story... when Mitchell woke up from his nap - he was a little disoriented and upset(he was stuck in a house with 7 women - do u blame him?). I asked his big sister Haley what we could do to help him to feel better and she said "The only things that will make him feel better are Mom, Dad or breaking things." Another little funny moment, on the way from my sister Sally's house, Kylie was sitting next to Taryn in the car and we were dancing to some music. Kylie was really getting in to it - shaking her head and twisting back and forth. It made Taryn laugh - so Kylie kept add it. After about 5 minutes, Kylie sat back because she was feeling a little sick from moving like that for so long. Taryn is really lucky to have cousins who would go to such lengths to entertain her.

Comments

123 said…
I agree, your mom is wonderful! Sounds like a fun Friday morning!
TheMathes4 said…
Wow, I just had to comment on your blog's new look! How did you do it? I'm pretty sure that's not a standard template. (:
Cool that you were on TV!
Love, Jess