Happy New Year

Taryn on New Year's Eve with her Papa. You can't tell but her shirt says My First New Year with little star fireworks - super cute. We spent the time over with quite a bit of my family at my parents house. But Taryn was a little grumpy so we left early to take her home and put her in bed. I know it must seem like I never do her hair - but I actually had it done this day - she just took a nap or nurses under a blanket and this is what happens. To be honest, I still think she looks adorable with her crazy hair.
My good friend, Heather, was in town and her and Katie (her darling little girl) and Taryn & I went shopping. I always have so much fun with Heather. She is one of those friends that you can talk to about anything! I am really hoping that one of these days I can convince her to move back from Wyoming.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
I totally agree - her hair is adorable. (:
Jess