Alyssa & Taryn.
Sometimes after school, Alyssa comes to Grandma's house. She is so cute with Taryn! She always tells me how cute Taryn is and how she wishes that Taryn was her sister. She likes to make Taryn smile and always wants to play with her. She is always the first to remind everyone to wash their hands before playing with the baby. On Sunday, she had a contest with her Dad (my brother Bruce who is SOO cute with little kids) to see who Taryn liked best. I think it was a tie. :) Bruce is quite the amazing big brother. He is the one who baptized me and we served missions in the same place - I guess I just figured that makes me his favorite sister. :) He is quite the example of how you should live your life. He has amazing faith and patience and kindness. He and his wife Terri are always doing nice things for everyone. And they are both so adorable with Taryn.
Cindy, Taryn & Mitchell.
I LOVE having Cindy for a sister. Sure every now and then while we were growing up - I may not have always felt that way, but lookin' back I can see how truly blessed I really am to have such an AMAZING & COOL big sister. She was always watching out for me, getting me dates, getting me in to her sorority, trying to get me to wear make up and hip clothes, wrote to me every week on my mission, etc... She is awonderful big sister. I am really grateful for her recently because she is such a big help in the Mom arena. She always has advice and is willing to help me - no matter what. When Taryn was in the hospital, she would come up and sit with me and bring me lunch. She had time to do that while being the Primary President for the world's largest ward and having three children and she still managed to get a homemade dinner on the table for her husband. Holy crap she is amazing. Anyway, her son Mitchell LOVES Taryn he always wants to hold her and help her. I can't wait until Taryn is a little bit older and they can play together. Hopefully, they will be able to get past the icky boy/girl thing and be good friends. ;)
Comments