QT

Isn't Taryn just adorable? I was looking at our blog and noticed that most of the pictures that were showing of Taryn weren't smiling pictures. Since the majority of the time she is smiling, talking, laughing - I thought it only appropriate to add one. :) Plus, I had to put up another picture of her cute little pony tail in the center of her head. I think she has finally realized that she is the one making the sounds that come from her mouth. She has been squealing and does this super cute little cooing noise. She has made noises for awhile but I think that now she is finally making the connection. Don't ask me why I think that now, I just do - strange- it must be a Mom thing. Like the whole Mom thing when you can hear them crying even though they are out of hearing range - super cool. :) There are other cool Mom stuff - like waking up before she cries when she needs to eat and such. Ian says I can't talk about the super Mom power that has to do with shooting and milk. Dang, I thought it was funny. :)

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
I can't say it enough - Taryn is just too cute!!!!!!!
Love, Jess
Wade said…
I've only recently become aware of the nonsense coming out of my mouth.