Flashback Friday - Horses

I found a picture of me younger and had to add it to this blog - I was 18 months old with my Uncle Gordon here (he was actually Ian's grandfather's mission companion - what a small world). You can see I was enjoyin' myself very much.
A few of my friends share a flashback every Friday on their blogs, and I thought it was cool. So I am going to do it. There were so many fun old pictures that it was hard to decide what to flashback on.
This week I decided the flashback to our first horseback rides (notated on film that is). I was also noticing how much the quality of the pictures improved over time.


Ian and his parents (he was probably like a month old or so). I think this was taken outside his Grandparents house. His family is from the country - so he has been on horses his whole life.
My Uncles had a ranch and every summer we would go there for family reunions. We always got to take turns on horses. Unfortunately, I can't remember how old I was when I first rode. I was probably at least 4 or 5 and rode with one of my brothers. This picture was taken when I was about 12 I think.Dallas, Ian & Taryn (she is a month old in this shot). This was taken in his parents backyard. We are hoping with Dallas help of turing our little one into a little cowgirl. :)

Comments

Leslie said…
Those pics are so crazy. It is fun to look at old photos. I hope you are feeling better. We would love to come to fool creek. Brenda I have only been on a horse 2 times in my life. So I would not be a good country girl although Gary would like me to be. I don't work next week so lets really try to get together. I have lots to fill you in on.
TheMathes4 said…
It looks so beautiful in Fool Creek ...
Jess