Cousin Kylie got to come play with us on Weds. She was such a good helper! Taryn sure does love her cousins. Here is Kylie helping to brush Taryn's hair.
We took Ian out to eat for lunch. Kylie could choose any restaurant that she wanted - she said she wanted to go somewhere that served Mac & Cheese. So we went to Johnny Carino's. But the Mac & Cheese doesn't taste normal there (because it didn't taste like the kind in a box ;) ). Kylie was so cute. She told us that she couldn't tell her brother and sisters where she went to lunch because they would be mad that she got to go to such a nice place. I think it was the crayons that the waiter gave her that won her loyalty. We kept Taryn entertained by giving her water from a straw (which she really likes). While I was holding her Ian said 'water' - I thought he meant that Taryn wanted more water. As you can see...I thought wrong. Taryn caught the edge of the glass and down it went all over the two of us. Good thing we had the camera ;).
We had a disposable camera that we needed to get the film developed, but it still had like 15 pictures on it. So that was Kylie's camera for the day so that she could take pictures of everything that happened. It will be interesting to see what the pictures are of when we get them developed.
Taryn's favorite chew toy (teether)


We took Ian out to eat for lunch. Kylie could choose any restaurant that she wanted - she said she wanted to go somewhere that served Mac & Cheese. So we went to Johnny Carino's. But the Mac & Cheese doesn't taste normal there (because it didn't taste like the kind in a box ;) ). Kylie was so cute. She told us that she couldn't tell her brother and sisters where she went to lunch because they would be mad that she got to go to such a nice place. I think it was the crayons that the waiter gave her that won her loyalty. We kept Taryn entertained by giving her water from a straw (which she really likes). While I was holding her Ian said 'water' - I thought he meant that Taryn wanted more water. As you can see...I thought wrong. Taryn caught the edge of the glass and down it went all over the two of us. Good thing we had the camera ;).
We had a disposable camera that we needed to get the film developed, but it still had like 15 pictures on it. So that was Kylie's camera for the day so that she could take pictures of everything that happened. It will be interesting to see what the pictures are of when we get them developed.
Taryn's favorite chew toy (teether)

Comments