Taryn got her first tooth today - if you look closely through the glass maybe you can see it. :) It is on the bottom and everytime we tried to get a picture she stuck her tongue out. ;)
My Mom is out of town so Aunt Sara came up to watch Taryn today while I was at work. Poor Aunt Sara - I told her this morning how much Taryn loves the mornings and how well behaved she is in the mornings. Well, Taryn wasn't too well behaved today - but we will just blame it on the tooth. She was pretty fussy all morning - when I got home I checked her gums to see if maybe she was teething and didn't feel anything.

My Mom is out of town so Aunt Sara came up to watch Taryn today while I was at work. Poor Aunt Sara - I told her this morning how much Taryn loves the mornings and how well behaved she is in the mornings. Well, Taryn wasn't too well behaved today - but we will just blame it on the tooth. She was pretty fussy all morning - when I got home I checked her gums to see if maybe she was teething and didn't feel anything.
So Nicole, Sara & I went to lunch. While we were at lunch Taryn chewed on Sara's chapstick container and a little while later Sara saw the tooth. Pretty crazy. Taryn was pretty good considering the tooth, but I kinda think we are in for a long night as she went to bed an hour ago and has already gotten up twice since.
It was really fun to hang out with Sara & Nicole. I really wish they both lived much much closer.
Taryn with Aunt Sara, Nicole & Aimee - Taryn really wasn't cooperating with the camera - but if you look close you can see her adorable pig tails.
I think Taryn inherited her beauty from her lovely aunts.
Ian with his other favorite girls (I mean besides Taryn & I)
Comments