These pictures of Ian and I - I think we are about the same age. We were both blessed to have a sibling close in our age to be our buddies growing up.
Ian had his little brother Andre - yeah I could have choosen another picture but this one is so cute (maybe Ian will have me change it once he sees it). :)

This is a picture of a childhood friend and my sister Cindy and I. Seriously, Cindy is the best sister. She always watched out for me. We were the first two girls my mom had in a row (considering that we were number 10 and 11 in children that is a lot of boys). My Mom always wanted twins so she dressed us as her twins. We had so much fun growing up. I am sure I was a pest a lot but she put up with me. In high school, she got me dates, in college she got me dates, and I guess you could say she found me a husband too because she dated Ian first. ;) She wrote me every week on my mission. Now a days, she answers all my mothering questions, keeps Taryn dressed like a rock star, and pretty much is just all around amazing. I love her.


Comments
Jess