Life is great!! Taryn is moving around like crazy. It is funny because I never thought my floors were really that dirty - until she started playing on them. :)
Do you ever feel like you are so busy but you don't do anything? The past few weeks have been a blur of sickness and good times too. Taryn had an ear infection, then got better, then got a viral infection, that Ian got and he was down for a few days, then Taryn got another cold, and now I have it. Vicious cycle of colds. ;) It hasn't been too bad - because we have had some fun too. When Ian was sick - I read him some Louis L'Amor books to help him sleep. The only sad thing is that I am one of those people who like to read a book cover to cover in one day. . . so only reading a few chapters at night was seriously killing me. ;) After a few days, Ian said I could finish the book on my own. Good thing too because I was having a hard time falling asleep at night because I was trying to guess what was going to happen next.
A few weeks ago, Ian got the Rock Band game. The game for those people who can't rock in real life. ;) Taryn LOVES all the different parts of the game, the drums, the guitar and the mike.
Here she is thinking about what she is going to sing next.
My sister Sally and her family came over to rock out one night. It was really fun. They took turns on the drums and guitar and the girls all sang together. Although, I can't help but wonder if the lil' girls were disappointed that there were no Hannah Montana songs. ;)
Taryn loves her toys, but she seems to love everything else a little more. Like measuring spoons, bottles, spatulas, etc... I am always looking around the house for something new for her to play with. That being said, her favorite - non toy things to play with are computers and cell phones. She loves to pound away on the keyboard and she has a lil' temper and gets a bit mad when I try to type something with her. ;)
Saturday was so much fun. I love the weekends. Ian helped my brother move and so my niece Carrie came over to help me out for the day. Carrie is GREAT with little kids. My sis in law Rochelle came over to play for awhile and brought her adorable girls. Taryn loves to play with older kids. She will just sit and watch them and she gets so excited when they play with her. She loves her cousin Madelyn too - it is so much fun to have cousins her age.
Sat. night Nicole came over to hang out - we LOVE it when she is in town. We had a few jam sessions on Rock Band and a whole lot of fun with Taryn. Dallas was in town too - which was great. When Dallas got there - Taryn really just sat and stared at him (I think she was waiting for him to talk to her ;) ). I'm pretty mean, I always make Ian and his family pose for pictures. Sometimes they rebel by making faces during the picture.
Kasie came over with Dallas. She is so beautiful and a sweetheart too. Taryn really loves to play with her.
Taryn lookin' super fine in her camo pants. She has started scrunching up her nose when she smiles and even when she doesn't. I am not sure where she gets that from. My Mom thinks it might be from me - when I make faces about her stinky diapers. If you look close in this picture, you can see her dimple under her left eye. I love that dimple, it is in the exact same place as her cousin Tayler's dimple. Taryn Nicole - Tayler Nicole. . . it works.
Taryn and her Papa playing in her room. Aren't they the cutest? I can't help but smile when I look at them - I am very blessed.

Comments
Jess