Since Taryn has started moving it is hard to get her to just fall asleep like she used to fall asleep. Before I could just lay her down - turn on her music - and she was out in like 30 seconds or so. Now that she can move, she doesn't just lay there and fall asleep. She plays for awhile and then when she finally realizes that she it is naptime - she gets really mad. While she was sick, I would just nurse her to sleep (yes, I know that everyone says that is bad). Today was the start of letting her fall asleep on her own at naptime. She cried for a few minutes before she played and then it got really quiet. When I went to check on her this is what I found. :)

Comments
We need to get together soon :)
We are back! We should meet at a park with our kids!!!!
Let me know!
Stacey