I just have to say how much fun we have in Fool Creek. It was Ian's dads birthday on Monday so almost everyone came home for the weekend. I always have a good time down there. Ian took me for a little 4 wheel drive together and helped me practice shifting (I usually choose to ride the automatic 4 wheelers). He was really patient with me and didn't even mind riding on back. ;) I am ok with the shifting business...I just need a bit more practice.
When we got down to his parents house, Kasie and Dallas had a present for Taryn. They bought her this sweet John Deere onesie. Ian wanted Taryn to wear it every day. :) Here they are in their John Deere and camo's.
Before church on Sunday, both Ian and I took a turn napping with Taryn. His sister Sara captured his nap with her perfectly. I love this picture.
Ian took Taryn out to the tramp first thing in the morning in her pj's. She loved jumping with him.
Until he stopped for the picture...her face is so cute here. She is wondering why he stopped jumping and doesn't look too pleased about it.
Taryn and I took a cantaloupe & watermelon rind out to the horse to feed it. On the way out Taryn was having a great time feeling all the different textures on the rind. When we got to the horses - she squealed in delight to see them. Until the horse ate the rind from her hand - then she was ticked that it stole her toy. That is until the horse whinnied for more - then she was happy again.
We all took turns rocking out this weekend on Rock Band. Here is Ian, Blair & Sara having a little jam session.
Taryn didn't want to be left out of the rocking out, so she played some awesome tunes for Aimee on the ivory keys.
Monday, we helped Ian's dad get some boards ready to frame a garage. Here is Ian giving me a mean look - at least I think that is the look he is trying to give. It is hard to look mean when you are so nice. :)
Jon & Dylan getting the boards ready to cut.
Taryn loves being in Fool Creek. Here she is chillin' with her carrot (best teething toy ever) and her bottle...content as can be.

Comments