So I definitely had to put a picture of Ian with his sweet facial hair on here for everyone. He ha had a goatee for a few months now and decided that instead of shaving the whole thing off - he would give himself a very cowboy look.
Taryn and I got to see Leah, Charles and Carrie at their tennis lesson on Weds. This is Leah with Taryn - she is so cute. When it was time to take a water break - she wouldn't take it. Her reasoning - she can always drink water but she can't always play tennis.
You may think that it isn't possible but Taryn just gets more and more adorable everyday. She has a wacky sense of humor (I have no idea where she would get that). She has a tendency to pinch - but only certain people. . . most often it is me. Each time she pinches me - it hurts a bit and lots of times I yelp - ouch or owe(I have no idea how to spell owe - but this sounded good). On Thursday, each time she would pinch my Mom - Taryn would say owe as she did it and then laugh. When we got home, I decided to pull out the video camera. But instead of pinching me, she kept pinching herself and saying OWE and then laughing hysterically. She is such a little nut and we love her SO much!
On Thursday, as I was putting her down for her nap. I put in some hymns and she started cooing along to the music - it is so adorable.
These pics are of Taryn feeding herself. She loves the texture of babyfood and she got her hand in the bowl...and after a few seconds had it in her hair and everywhere.
But she was having the time of her life spreading around the goo. I am not sure why we even bothered with the bib - since she had to go straight to the bath afterwards anyway.
She also likes to blow - only a few times has it been food. We went to lunch with Ian the other day and he was giving her some of his drink from his straw. She can't suck the straw yet so he was dipping the straw and holding a finger on the end to keep the drink in and then putting it in her mouth. One of the times we did this, she blew on the end of the straw and the drink that was meant for her went all over Ian. It was really funny.
This is her favorite face at the moment. No matter who it is who says Hi to her - she pulls out this look. Usually she will hold this look for a minute and then smile. She is already a little drama queen and we love every minute of it.

Comments
We need to get together soon, the summer will be gone before we know it. Maybe you would want to come up for a swim day at our pool???
Jess