This is THE Place!

Today was free at This is the Place Heritage Park - so Sally, Rochelle and I and all the kiddies went to have some fun.
The kids loved playing on the wooden train. I love this picture of Charles, Carrie, Brooklynn and Leah. Taryn loved the little houses too - Pop are you going to build one for me?
Maybe one like this?
Taryn with Sally and and kidsChammy and Charles pullin' the ole handcart
Taryn having her first ice cream cone - rootbeer flavored - she LOVED it!
Us with the John Deere sled
Everyone - 'cept Taryn and I we were taking the picture and nappin' - I will let you guess who was doing which.



Comments

Stephers said…
I love the pictures where you and Taryn are sharing an ice cream cone! Looks like a great place for the kids. I love that you spend so much time with your siblings. Super cute.