1st Pedicure

I can't remember if I ever put this pic of Taryn and her shades on - pretty adorable. We bought these on a shopping trip when Papa was gone at the beginning of July. (sorry for the poor quality of these pics - they were all taken with my phone)
Ian went to Lake Powell - so we had some of Taryn's cousins over for a party. Emily, Shalisa, Kaylyn, Leah and my sister Holly all came to sleep over. We had so much fun -girly movies, pedicures, swimming on Saturday and shopping with Sarah & Susan & Tayler (three more cousins). Taryn is blessed with quite a few cousins - and even though they are all different ages -they are ALWAYS a lot of fun to be with. Since everyone had a pedicure - Taryn needed one too.

Align Center

Cute toes - the funny thing is that it wasn't too hard to paint hers - I think her toenails are about the same size as mine ;).


I was feeding Taryn some chicken noodle stew and this was the lid for the container. If you look close there are four holes in the lid. I looked through at Taryn and then held it up for her to look through...for the rest of the meal she wanted to look through the holes - she is so much fun!


I had to put this cute pic of my niece Tayler - she calls Taryn her mini - me. They have matching dimples under their left eye & their names are pretty similar. ;) Tayler was trying to help me find a shirt the right color for the wedding where she works (she gets a sweet discount) - but all they had were tanks - which don't work for me. ;)

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Taryn is so adorable!!!!!
Heather said…
I love the painted toe nails. Taryn is so cute. Wow Tayler has really grown up.