Yesterday was my sister Cindy's birthday - so we hung out and had a really GREAT time. We went shopping, out to eat and then to get pedicures. It was so much fun to hang out with her.
We got some sweet pedicures....my toes are the stubby red ones. I always feel bad for the people when we go to get pedicures because my toes are so tiny. I was also done way before Cindy and Leslie - maybe because of the smaller surface area to paint. ;)
Cindy is an amazing sister. This is how awesome she is - last year for her birthday I was on bed rest. Taryn's nursery wasn't completed yet (but Taryn wasn't due for like 3 more weeks). Cindy (being the experienced Mom that she is and having the same Doc I do) realized that the baby might come sooner than that. So she, my Mom and my sis Sally all spent the day cleaning and organizing and creating a nursery for me (I have the BEST family).
Comments