Memory Lane Tag

You can do this for either Ian or Brenda ;)

Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involvedGot this from a friend and I thought I would play the game.Here's how you play1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. it's actually pretty funny to the responses. if you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Hmmmm. It's hard to think of just one memory to pick Brenda! The best is you letting me eat lunch with you and introducing me to all your great friends. I also remember lots of times sitting with you and Sharayne in choir and talking about all the crazy high school stuff we were going through. (: Fun times! (:
Love, Jess
Stephers said…
You are my second family and I feel like I have a million and one Bren!
I think I most remember all of the times that I could just walk over and hang out with you anytime I wanted! You always had an open door policy at your casa and that made me feel so special. I remember you dragging me to all of the singles dances and activities and how you always made them so much fun! I remember playing ward ball and girls camp and just every day I think I have a different memory of you! I remember spending hours in your room just talking and hanging out in the basement and watching movies. I love ya and totally miss those days!
Leslie said…
I think one of my first memories is going to Moab with the Singles Ward. We had so much fun on the river. I have some great pics of that somewhere. We also had lots of fun hiking. You were so nice to me and you didn't care I wasn't a member (yet)!
kim said…
hey brenda!
am loving your blog! you're so good about adding new pics and i love to hear what you guys are up to. well, i have a couple of different memories, one is of hanging out every monday for p day in the chapel in osorno, us girls had so much fan chatting while the boys played b-ball and i can never forget our intercambio, when you got to show me around your sector. i remember trekking through the dirt and up hills in our raincoats and hats (as always) and just loving being w/you. it was such a boost for me being w/someone who i would totally have picked had i done it myself. :)
Sharon said…
Brenda you have always been one of the nicest people. Always smiling. I have two fun memories. One is meeting you in jr. High when we had p.e. together. We were outside playing kick ball and you were so funny, making me laugh. And I remember you pointing across the street and saying that is where your house was. I thought it was so cool you lived across from the school. I also remember when we were in college (post mission) that really fun children lit class we had together. It was like coming home seeing you in that class!! I too am most fond of the fact that we are now cousins!!!