Rindlisbacher Reunion

Every year - the last Saturday in June - my Mom's brothers and sisters and families get together for a reunion at the Spanish Fork pool. My Aunt had so many fun things for the kids to do this year. Each station had something to do with my Mom's parents & grandparents and how things were when they grew up. We got some fabulous Danish recipes to try out too!!

Here are a few pics from the fun....we had an old expired water camera from a cruise we went on in 2003 - so we decided to finally use it. I was surprised the pictures even turned out ;).


Madelyn, Me & Taryn


Taryn loved playing with her little ball in the pool, splashing everyone and standing/walking in the shallow area.



Our little family - my 6 year old niece took this one.
Taryn splashin' with her Papa.


Tayler
Susan, Emily & Madelyn
Terri & Alyssa
Emily & Tayler
Susan, Em, Tay, Holly - but I love that my niece (I think it is Haley) is trying to get in the picture even though her life jacket is on. ;)Emily
Charles

Susan Nate






Comments

TheMathes4 said…
That's kinda fun to have all those underwater pictures! (: Is that the pool I went to with you that one year in high school? I just remember driving south and singing ... what was that song???? (: