Also on Weds nite we had our kick off dinner for our summer youth activity for our ward. My brother Bruce was our speaker and he was AMAZING...talk about your modern day stripling warrior. Here I am with a few fellow leaders and friends.
My brother during his talk - he was so AWEsome! He put on his swat armour and related it to putting on the armour of God - he also talked about how often he listens to the Spirit in his line of work - and how it has saved his life many times.
Thurs. we went up to the Uinta's to Reid Ranch with the youth and had a blast. Here I am with most of the girls (yup we have a small youth group).
The funniest part abou the trip was the horses - you'll notice the protective gear. I can understand the helmets - but the green things are LIFE JACKETS. Is it just me or is that a bit weird to anyone else??
I came home a day early because Taryn had been really sick with fevers for 4 days! I know that Ian can handle anything - but I couldn't handle not being there to hold her. Last night it got up to 104.5! But today she hasn't had a fever at all - I told my Mom that maybe she just had a mommy sickness and that she just missed me.
We got some cute pics of her outside by her table today.
If you look close at her left eye - you'll see her black eye. The doc thought she hit herself in the eye with a toy or something. I thought it was a little odd - she looks like her Aunt Sara and Sara had a black eye at about this age too.
Taryn receiving some love from Cassie - she did not appreciate it and tried to pull Cassie's hair out afterwards.
More playin'.
Comments
Jess