I know, I know so many pictures...but when your kid is this cute I mean really how can you help yourself? You'll notice the few bubbles in her bath - they were from the baby cold soothing bath stuff (Taryn has a cold right now :( ). She was having such a good time with her Papa telling her to eat the bubbles that I had to get some pictures. Here is the before....
Here she is trying to eat the bubbles - yep, she has no fear of the water and puts her face right in it.
And the sweet Santa bubble beard afterwards...
How cute is she??
Our cousin Shauna put a pic of her little girl with a mohawk and recommended that every kid have a shot like that - I definitely think she is right! Taryn's hair doesn't really do mowhawk yet - but we did get a pretty good spike in the front where it is long.
Comments
Jess