I am so much better at blogging with pictures rather than words. You've probably noticed that I usually add quite a few pics to my blogs. We went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point on Sat with some family. We had some good times...
Taryn loved the slide but she kept putting her rubber soles of her shoes down and her feet would get caught on the slide. Her favorite part was walking up the slide after sliding down.

They had this cute wooden tractor - Ian's already teaching her how to be a country girl. ;)
Taryn loved the slide but she kept putting her rubber soles of her shoes down and her feet would get caught on the slide. Her favorite part was walking up the slide after sliding down.
They had this cute wooden tractor - Ian's already teaching her how to be a country girl. ;)
There were tons of different slides coming down from large stacks of hay bales. Taryn loved going down them with her Papa.
So, I think we might have to hire Uncle Dallas to help us make something like this for Taryn. It was the cutest little wagon and appeared to be way comfy for her to ride in too. Taryn cried when we took her out of it.
Instead of pits with balls, they had a pit full of dried corn. Taryn thought it was the BEST thing ever! She played and played and then ate a few pieces and played some more.
I buried her legs in the corn and she didn't even mind...
Playing at the top of one of the many towers they had...I am not sure if she is yelling at the kids below or tasting the knot.
Nate, Me, Charles, Ian, Taryn, Kylie, Leah, Carrie and Sally (Blake and Holly were taking pictures). You could walk through this big beast (at nights it is haunted). I thought it was scary without the haunting. In the center is a huge beating, thumping heart. Pretty gross. We all had a good laugh because Nate screamed more than me or the girls did.
Comments