Dylan's Wedding

Yesterday, Ian's lil' brother Dylan got married. The reception was in the bride's parents backyard - which was really sweet looking. There is a dance this weekend where Ian is from - which should be lots of fun too (and I am sure I will have more pics to add ;) ).
Here is Ian and Dyl right before the wedding. Good looks sure do run in their family.
This is probably my favorite pictures from the wedding. Taryn's uncle Dan was throwing her up in the air, which she was thoroughly enjoying. I love that it looks like she is throwing her little doll up too.

I love this picture, too. This is Ian's lil' bro Dallas - the one who calls Taryn his pal. He is so cute when he plays with the kids. Here he is about ready to share his water with Taryn.

Ok, I love this one too. This is Taryn with her Gpa Jon Fin. He is a WONDERFUL Grandpa.

Ian and his brother Andre and their girls. Taryn and Ella. It is so fun that they are the same age.

Ian took this while we were tying bows on the chairs. Too bad you can't see my feet - I had slipped my shoes off - so that I wouldn't aerate their lawn.

Our broinlaw Dan and Ian

Ian and his sister Sara - she had on some killer heels that made her super tall.

Taryn and Aimee - Aim totally helped us out by getting Taryn ready for the wedding while we were dressin'.



Comments

TheMathes4 said…
How tall is your brother in law Dan????? And you all looked so nice for the wedding. Taryn is so adorable!
Love, Jess