Fool Creek is always fun but this time it was missing something . . . Ian's parents. We sure did miss Gma & Gpa - Sara did an AWESOME job filling in for Ian's Mom. She is such a nice sister she made dinner and breakfast and cleaned up and pretty much took care of everyone.
One of the sweetest things about this weekend was Ian's brother with Taryn. Dallas is this tall lanky cowboy - who has the most tender heart (but don't tell him I said that ;) ). We went to Ian's cousins missionary farewell on Sunday...and church is a little hard for Taryn. She always likes to be moving and running and pretty much doing what is normal for a 1 year old. It was so nice to be able to pass her up and down the row - she stayed so content because there was always someone new to play with. I think her favorite must have been Dallas though - because she ended up on his lap most of the meeting. He let her ride horse on his leg and called her his pal. He was just so cute as he played with her. I am pretty sure he is going to be one of her favorite uncles.
It was really windy Sunday afternoon. Taryn loves the wind so Papa took her outside to enjoy it...here she is talking to it.
Papa played with her on the tramp...
and in the car . . . he is the best Papa EVER.
Then we went for a walk to visit Gma Great Fin (this is Taryn's preferred mode of transport)
I got to carry Taryn home from Gma Great's and she decided to take a bite out of my arm. She does this to tell me she is hungry. ;)
I am pretty sure my hands were going numb by this point ;) What a wuss I am.
Ian's Mom has tons of fun toys for the kids - but Taryn found something she liked better than the toys.
Comments