So I really haven't been busy this week - I just haven't found much time to blog. Last Sunday, we went to dinner at a friends house (Renee the food was AWESOME!!) They live in a condo complex with ducks - Taryn had lots of fun feeding the ducks until one snapped her finger. She took a minute to regroup and then was down with them again. The ducks really had no fear - it was crazy how close they would come. Taryn also got this new dress - aren't the horses on the bottom super cute?
That night, Taryn was feeding herself with a fork so I decided to get some shots of her.
Monday night, we went to Ian's softball game. Taryn got a bit startled when Ian cheered on her team really loudly.
Waiting for Papa to bat
Tuesday night, Sara (who is SUPER WONDERFUL!!!) watched Taryn so Ian and I could go boating. The water was cold - so I just watched the crazies go wake boarding.
Here is Ian out on the lake.

I am really glad Ian wears a helmet - he tends to go HUGE so that means his landings are pretty hard.

Oh, baby. Ian is so HANDSOME!! Even when he is freezing cold. The rope twisted around the rudder - so he and Dave had to jump into the water to try to fix it. They have had quite a few probs with the boat - maybe it doesn't like its name and it is protesting.

Wednesday, Ella (Taryn's cousin) came over to play. We went to neighborhood playgroup, then the to library story/singing time, grocery shopping, a visit to Ian - with nap and lunch thrown in. They had so much fun and were so cute together. I will say though, these grocery carts with the car on them are not meant for grocery shopping - I could barely get this one to turn. We ended up going to a normal cart.

Friday, we took Ian's buddy Dave out for dinner and then I came home while they went to a haunted house. I like haunted houses but I tend to scream like a girl and keep my eyes closed the whole time - kinda defeats the purpose when you have to pay so much money to go.
Saturday, we all went and got flu shots - at 8 in the morning. Ian practiced softball for 3 hours and then we went to his hockey game - where his team dominated. He hung out with a buddy and I got to hang with my little sister Holly. She even gave me my nightly shot - what a sister!
Sunday, we had the best treat!! A no it wasn't the lesson I had to teach on dating and chastity to the young women (boy, that was some GOOD times ;) ). Ian's Mom came to church with us. It was so wonderful to have her there - she played with our cute little wiggle worm. Then she and Ian's Pop came over for dinner. They are so wonderful! Later on, Ian's brother Dallas came to hang for a bit. I had to take a picture because they were both relaxing the same - you'll notice the hands over their heads (kinda weird if you ask me). ;)
Comments