Women's Conference


I watched Women's Conference at home this year and while I was enjoying the talks Taryn was playing with her toys. She has a few shelves of books and she sat herself down and started reading them. ;) Well, she would pull one out open the page, look at the pictures, put it on the ground and then pull out another one and do the same. At one point, I guess the ground got too uncomfortable for her because she started looking at the books while sitting on her lion. I decided we needed to get a picture of the mess - I said her name to get her attention and I got this look.
Oh, and I did love the talks at women's conf, too, especially Elder Uchtdorf

Comments

Stephers said…
I love her expressions. She is just so cute!
Katie said…
IT's just so much fun to pull the books of the shelf! What a cute little girl. I love the family picture you have on your blog. Purple is such a great color for you! :)
Sheryl said…
Don't you just LOVE children!?!? I've got a similar pic of my kids after they pulled out ALL of my canned goods from the pantry once. They lined it up in a "V" shape on the kitchen floor, and thought they were really helping me get organized! :) SO MUCH FUN!! :)