
Taryn is growing up way too quickly. She has the cutest little personality. Reading is one of her favorite things. She loves being outside with Cassie and loves to tell her to sit and take her on walks. Taryn loves tractors - she will point to all the tractors in the kitchen and say Tractor - I know her Papa is very proud about that. Today at Ian's hockey game, I would point to Ian and say cheer for Papa and she would look over at the goalie and start yelling - she is so dang smart! She is usually super happy - this story will show you just how much. At the end of last week, she was waking up once in the night - which usually never happens unless she is sick. She seemed fine, so I wasn't too worried. Well, on Sunday I was talking to my sister (who answers a bunch of my mommy questions) and she said maybe she is getting more teeth. So I checked Taryn's gums and holy cow she was getting all four 1st year molars at once. She usually wakes up when a tooth breaks through and two were already through (the two nights from last week). The other two broke through this week. She now has 12 teeth! Crazy.
Speaking of teeth, does anyone have any experience/advice with biters? On occasion, if she gets upset she will bite.
I need to say THANKS to my Mom - she helped me to do 21 bottles of pears this week! Mom, you are the BEST!!
And just a weird note for all of ya who cook out there. I tried replacing eggs with ground flax seed this week in some banana bread and it turned out AWESOME! My Dad is allergic to eggs - so I was making him a treat for his birthday - thus the trial of flax seed.
Comments
Love,
Stacey