Evans Halloween Party


Here is our cute little monkey! She loves bananas, climbing things and making monkey noises - this seemed to be the perfect costume. ;) My Mom had her annual Halloween party tonight - I think the kids had a lot of fun. They like being with each other so much that some of them didn't even really want to play the games. ;) Taryn had so much FUN being with her cousins. She loves playing with them and cried when we had to go home. Below is a slide show of some of the pics from the party. I know it will seem like from the pictures that my Mom only has granddaughters...she does have grandsons like 7 that were born in a row, but they are all older and not all into the costume thing anymore. ;)

Comments

Sally said…
Cute Costume! I think kids are a lot like Monkeys actually!!
I love halloween!
Congrats on your Anniversary!
-sally
TheMathes4 said…
Taryn looks like she's having so much fun being dressed up like a monkey! :) I have to say Ian looks pretty scary. :)