Fins are FUN!

We had such a good day yesterday. Ian's Pop came up to help Dylan with his car, so Rita (who is the BEST MomInLaw EVER and I went shopping for some stuff for Christmas. Taryn and I had lots of fun with her. Then we all hung out while the boys worked on the car.
I am so GLAD that I am part of their FAMILY!
Some of the funniest & funnest things from yesterday were
- Looking in the garage under the car and seeing Dylan, Ian and their Dad all under the car at the same time (I hope Aim got a picture of that).
- After they were done with the car for the day, Dyl & Gpa Fin came inside (they were both covered with car gunk) and Taryn wanted Dylan to hold her and take her outside. She literally flung herself and wrapped her arms around his legs in a big hug. It was super cute.
-Isaac using the measuring tape in the backyard to measure things - he measured his foot and then mine and apparently are feet are almost the same size. ;)
-Ian & Dallas coming back from the gun show with $600 of ammunition - it is like having food storage. Apparently that much isn't enough, you need some to protect yourself and some to get food with. Those were some of the reasons they gave us for the purchase. ;)
-While Isaac, Taryn and I were playing in the backyard - Taryn, after seeing me feed Cassie some of our apples & PB, started picking up small leaves and sticking her hand through the dog kennel fence to 'feed' the leaves to Cassie. I am sure Cassie enjoyed that.
-Isaac trying to convince me that I could fit through the holes on the little toddler playground we have for Taryn (he almost got stuck going through it ;) ).
- Having races with Isaac outside - I have learned that you start running before yo
u say Go.
-Trying to keep Taryn downstairs while Aimee was taking her test, Taryn LOVES Aimee and wanted to be with her.
-Taryn taking small handfulls of dirt from the plant to carry to her dirt pile on the living room floor. Taryn was being so funny yesterday.
-After Dallas woke up, he and Aimee and I hung out for a bit. It was so FUN! We just sat and laughed at Taryn's deliriousness from lack of sleep (she gets funny when she is tired).
I love being a FINLINSON!
Before church today we were all playing downstairs. Taryn likes to get into the food storage and pull things out (especially the marshmallows). Today she found the napkins. I should have realized when it got quiet that something was up - she had pulled all the napkins out. So Ian decided to have a little fun and stuff her shirt with them. Well, she LOVED it. The best part was watching her climb the stairs with a stuffed shirt. She is a little nut and we LOVE her. Here she is posing for her Papa.


The other day for naptime I went into her room and found her all wrapped up in her blanket. Usually she kicks it off and sleeps sprawled out. I thought this was so cute.

I prolly blog way to much about Taryn - but she is so cute I really can't help myself. ;)
She can do some of the animal sounds - she can do the horse sound, moo like a cow, baa like a sheep, woof like a dog and she tries to say Cock-a-doodle-doo (it comes out cockdoo).

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
You can never blog too much about your baby. :)