More Halloween Fun...


Here is Taryn pullin' some faces when we were done trick or treating. We went with my Mom to her trunk or treat and saw all the people I grew up with. Then we went to like 5 or our neighbors that we wanted to show Taryn off to. ;)

Here she is with Grandma 'E' - yep that is my Mom dressed as a hippie. ;)


Trying to eat some of her stash of candy - you will notice the wrapper is still on - I am trying to take it away - you can tell who is winning. ;)


We decided she needed a picture with all of her candy - and toys. Our next door neighbor gave her that cute stuffed lamb.

The other fun thing about the night was people's reaction to Ian's costume - pretty much all of the kids would go to the other side of the street to not have to walk past Ian.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheMathes4 said…
Your mom looks cool! Maybe I'll be a hippie next year ... :) It looks like Taryn had a great night!!!
Jess