We were so lucky to have amazing company last night for New Years Eve. Dylan, Darci, Aimee, Kevin, Dallas & Kasie all came over to party with us. Taryn has been sick and couldn't be around little kids that night - but she ABSOLUTELY LOVED hanging out with her Aunts & Uncles.
We had a little cheese fondue (not the real stuff just cheddar cheese soup) and some chocolate fondue too.
Taryn had a good time feeding herself.
Here's the group squishing around the table.

More food and fun.

After fondue and reminiscing at the table. We played a game and watched a movie. The game was pretty funny. It is called Wise & Otherwise - you have all of these random sayings that come from around the World and everyone has to right their own 'end' to the saying...there were some really funny ones.
More food and fun.
After fondue and reminiscing at the table. We played a game and watched a movie. The game was pretty funny. It is called Wise & Otherwise - you have all of these random sayings that come from around the World and everyone has to right their own 'end' to the saying...there were some really funny ones.
Here's Aim & Kevin. Kevin is seriously the nicest guy I have ever met. I am so glad that Aimee has found such a great guy!

Dallas & Kasie. Taryn LOVES Dallas & Kasie. Dallas had some great 'endings' for the sayings in the game. Kasie is such a sweetheart - she is so good for Dallas.

Dylan & Darci. Darci has got to be the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen! We are so excited to meet the little guy. Although, at times I feel a little bad for her because if Jr. is anything like his Daddy-she will always be on the end of a good teasing. I mean imagine a big Dylan and a little Dylan both in the same house. ;)
Dallas & Kasie. Taryn LOVES Dallas & Kasie. Dallas had some great 'endings' for the sayings in the game. Kasie is such a sweetheart - she is so good for Dallas.
Dylan & Darci. Darci has got to be the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen! We are so excited to meet the little guy. Although, at times I feel a little bad for her because if Jr. is anything like his Daddy-she will always be on the end of a good teasing. I mean imagine a big Dylan and a little Dylan both in the same house. ;)
We had so much fun with you all - thanks for coming over!!
Comments