Life has been kind of crazy of late - but I haven't really been doing anything so I am not sure why it has been crazy. ;)
On Martin Luther King Day - my sister Holly came and watched Taryn while I went to the gym. Holly is taking a digital photography class and decided to test out her skills on Taryn.
My sister did Taryn's hair in a cute ponytail! Here Taryn is feeding her baby she loves the high chair and crib she inherited from her cousin Alyssa. Thanks, Alyssa!! I also think this pic is kind of funny because it shows some of the toys Taryn has - she probably has too many but most were hand me downs and you really can't pass up free toys right?

One of Taryn's favorite things is sitting at the piano and playing and singing. If I sit to play with her, she usually only let's me get through one line of the song before she decides that she needs to turn the page.

Taryn LOVES her trike. Because of the weather - she has only been able to ride it inside but she loves going up and down the hall. She also likes to stop and kick back and watch herself in the hallway mirrors while riding.

It doesn't matter how many 'real' toys Taryn has - her favorite thing of all is to fill up her buckets with toys or anything she finds lying around and then she carries them around. The best is when she tries to carry the buckets up the stairs.

The last month or so she has had a fascination with her belly button. She likes to pull up her shirt to show it off - at church she likes to pull up her dresses. You can tell she is related to Lady Godiva with all this nakedness. ;)

Dallas stayed with us for a few days last week and Taryn absolutely adored him. I took this picture shortly after she woke up from her nap. The first thing she said when she woke up was Dallas - so I took her down stairs and she crawled up into his lap with some assistance and sat and jabbered to him while he played his game. One of the days that I worked, when we got home Dallas wasn't there and she walked all over the main floor saying Dallas and trying to find him. She sure does love Uncle Dallas.

One of Taryn's favorite things is sitting at the piano and playing and singing. If I sit to play with her, she usually only let's me get through one line of the song before she decides that she needs to turn the page.

Taryn LOVES her trike. Because of the weather - she has only been able to ride it inside but she loves going up and down the hall. She also likes to stop and kick back and watch herself in the hallway mirrors while riding.

It doesn't matter how many 'real' toys Taryn has - her favorite thing of all is to fill up her buckets with toys or anything she finds lying around and then she carries them around. The best is when she tries to carry the buckets up the stairs.

The last month or so she has had a fascination with her belly button. She likes to pull up her shirt to show it off - at church she likes to pull up her dresses. You can tell she is related to Lady Godiva with all this nakedness. ;)

Dallas stayed with us for a few days last week and Taryn absolutely adored him. I took this picture shortly after she woke up from her nap. The first thing she said when she woke up was Dallas - so I took her down stairs and she crawled up into his lap with some assistance and sat and jabbered to him while he played his game. One of the days that I worked, when we got home Dallas wasn't there and she walked all over the main floor saying Dallas and trying to find him. She sure does love Uncle Dallas.

Comments