We have had a fun couple of days. Ian had to work last night and since Taryn has been sick, I didn't take her to nursery at Church. So you can imagine how much fun church was ;). Lucky for me - Taryn's WONDERFUL Aunt Darci is in our ward. I didn't know if Taryn & I were going to make it through Sunday School. Then Darci let Taryn take apart her purse - which kept Taryn quiet and happy for the final 20 mins of class. Thanks, Darci!!! We love that you and Dylan live so close to us!
Then Ian's AWESOME sister Sara invited us to dinner. For those of you who know Sara, you know what an amazing cook she is...I am sure people line up to get invited to dinner at her house. ;) What I didn't know was what an amazing cook Blair is...the salmon he made was DELECTABLE.
Sara & Blair are two of the funnest people to be around, the both have the funniest stories to share. Taryn LOVED hanging out with them and exploring their house.
We only got a few pics...Sara you will have to send me the ones that you got. Taryn is so hilarious that we had to take a few pictures.
Here she is giving Sara some serious loves - hugs and kisses. I am not sure where she learned that kisses are openmouthed and sometimes involve teeth - we are workin' on that. ;)
Taryn loves buckets, bags, purses - anything that she can put stuff into and carry it around. She usually finds other fun things to do with them though. Here she is demonstrating...
It looks like to me that she was charging Sara & Blair...bull style.
And the super static hair from the bag on her head.

Saturday, we held a concealed gun permit class at our house. Since I was taking the class, Taryn got to play with her Papa. Here they are before they went for their walk. I have the cutest family!!

On Friday, Ian & I went for a couples massage for our date night. It was WONDERFUL! Thanks Grandma 'E' for doing extra duty and watching Taryn on Friday night for us!
Saturday, we held a concealed gun permit class at our house. Since I was taking the class, Taryn got to play with her Papa. Here they are before they went for their walk. I have the cutest family!!
On Friday, Ian & I went for a couples massage for our date night. It was WONDERFUL! Thanks Grandma 'E' for doing extra duty and watching Taryn on Friday night for us!
Comments