I told Taryn to say 'Cheese' for Uncle Dallas - she just about jumped out of her highchair she was that excited at hearing Dallas' name. She sure does love Uncle Dallas.
Tryin' different hairstyles. We did pigtails back to a ponytail - it made her look like she was 5 years old!

One of her favorite spots in the whole house, at the window watching Cassie (our dog).

The other day I had a meeting with our adoption counselor, during lunch time, so Taryn went to Papa's work for awhile. She had so much fun! Ian got this cute picture of her with his phone.

One of her favorite spots in the whole house, at the window watching Cassie (our dog).

The other day I had a meeting with our adoption counselor, during lunch time, so Taryn went to Papa's work for awhile. She had so much fun! Ian got this cute picture of her with his phone.



Comments