Just a few pics

I just uploaded the pics from my cell phone and found some fun ones to share.
Yesterday we went to visit Ian at work - Taryn already has the job down! What a smartie! Taryn hoping Mama will take her for another 'wak' (walk)

On Monday, my awesome sister Cindy & family took me out to lunch for my birthday. Even though it is not depicted here - Taryn had so much fun with Mitchell & Andrea. She sure does love them.

My handsome cowboy, Ian.


Ian wearing his birthday present...new goalie pants.






Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Hope you had a great birthday!!!!!! Taryn looks so cute on the phone and typing. :)
Joan said…
I love your new family blog picture.
Maybe you luck out and Nathan will go to Chile and he'll have an expert to talk to.
TheMathes4 said…
I had to comment again - that is a beautiful new family picture!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!