I haven't posted in awhile because I have been super sick - for a whole week. It was very annoying. ;) Thankfully, I have the most amazing husband and daughter who took care of each other and took care of me.
A few things that happen around here. This is from today after church, Taryn loves this sun hat and has been wearing it non stop for the past two days (well, except for to church - Mama hid it then).
Taryn also always loves to carry around receipts and sign the bottom of them - jeesh, I think I taking her shopping way too much. The other day we went to Sam's Club and when the lady handed me my receipt, Taryn reached her hand out for one too. So the nice checker gave Taryn a blank receipt. Taryn was so excited! She gave it to the guy at the door who checks receipts as you leave and he drew a cute little smiley face on it. Taryn was in heaven. 
This was from playing on Saturday. She loves Papa's stuff. Taryn will actually eat most things I give her if I tell her it is Papa's or if I tell her our dog Cassie likes to eat it too. What a cute little nut.

While I was sick, Ian was AMAZING. He cooked dinner, cleaned the house, watched Taryn. This is Taryn doing the dishes with her Papa - she LOVED it.

She loves to steal Papa's hats. She is such a beautiful girl. Taryn has started to talk a ton and is picking up new words every day. Today she told us about the snow and then made the jump to tell us it was snowing. You wouldn't think that adding the -ing would be such a big deal but I thought it was pure genius!
This was from playing on Saturday. She loves Papa's stuff. Taryn will actually eat most things I give her if I tell her it is Papa's or if I tell her our dog Cassie likes to eat it too. What a cute little nut.
While I was sick, Ian was AMAZING. He cooked dinner, cleaned the house, watched Taryn. This is Taryn doing the dishes with her Papa - she LOVED it.
She loves to steal Papa's hats. She is such a beautiful girl. Taryn has started to talk a ton and is picking up new words every day. Today she told us about the snow and then made the jump to tell us it was snowing. You wouldn't think that adding the -ing would be such a big deal but I thought it was pure genius!
Comments