I'm pretty sure she is doing the potty dance here. ;)
Taryn has been talking a lot about the potty lately and even tried to pull her pants down to go. So today, when we got back from our run, she said potty again and tried to get undressed - so I helped her and she went! I don't know if this means she is ready to potty train but if she keeps askin' then I guess we will keep going. Way to go - Taryn.
Taryn has been talking a lot about the potty lately and even tried to pull her pants down to go. So today, when we got back from our run, she said potty again and tried to get undressed - so I helped her and she went! I don't know if this means she is ready to potty train but if she keeps askin' then I guess we will keep going. Way to go - Taryn.
Comments