Dinosaur Museum 8/18/09

Tuesday we went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. It was one of their $2 days and it was PACKED. We actually just walked through as quick as we could. I think it was way cool but would definitely be better with less people.
Taryn posing with Papa.
They had tonz of replicas of dinosaurs.

Ian took this sweet pic of Taryn pointing at the T-Res - kinda looks like it is going to eat us.

The coolest thing - was that I ran into a good friend from growing up - it was so good to see Sara & get a chance to talk.
As soon as we escaped the crowds we thought about heading down to the farm part - but Taryn found a potato bug & was having so much fun with it - that we just played on the sidewalk for awhile. She would laugh really hard every time I would get it to roll into a ball.

This is my FAVORITE picture...she is watching the potato bug try to get out of the crack - or maybe it was in the crack hiding from her.

I love by baby girl - she is so much fun. This morning at breakfast she used actually in a sentence - what a smart girl.

Comments

The Dummers said…
Poor little potato bugs. They get so much abuse from kids. Cute pics!
TheMathes4 said…
I love, love, love that dinosaur museum. We've been there twice, and the kids loved it both times. :)