Taryn and I went for a walk/jog to Wheeler Farm on Saturday for some exercise...when we got their they were having a huge children's fair to raise money for the Christmas Box House. So, we called Ian up and told him to bring some money and come and join us.
I'm not much of a star wars person - but she told us she was a good guy (our picture was taken with all bad guys - they had cooler costumes ;) ). Taryn thought her hands were really weird.

There were quite a few emergency services groups with booths. The kids could play in the police cars - & Taryn really didn't appreciate all the sirens. But she did really like her badge from the SLC PD - probably because it reminds her of her Uncle Bruce.

This was one of the rides. Taryn loves swings but maybe she was just too tired to really enjoy this one.

After the fair, while Taryn took her nap. Papa & I put together her birthday present from Gpa & Gma Finlinson. They got her the cutest little trampoline - just her height to get on and off. She LOVES it.
It was really neat all of these different organizations donate their time and donate all their proceeds. There was this group of starwars characters that posed for pictures with you for donations. We got one & once I can fix one of my scanners I will put it on here it was really cute (even though I was in my running clothes all sweaty). The best part of the picture is that they posed us and then had Darth Vader come and stand behind us. Taryn was in my arms and heard the breathing and was trying to see what it was without turning around. She finally did turn around and didn't like what she saw but didn't cry or anything. Later when we were looking at the picture she pointed to him and said that scared me.
Ian would love to have a storm trooper costume like this.
There were quite a few emergency services groups with booths. The kids could play in the police cars - & Taryn really didn't appreciate all the sirens. But she did really like her badge from the SLC PD - probably because it reminds her of her Uncle Bruce.
This was one of the rides. Taryn loves swings but maybe she was just too tired to really enjoy this one.
After the fair, while Taryn took her nap. Papa & I put together her birthday present from Gpa & Gma Finlinson. They got her the cutest little trampoline - just her height to get on and off. She LOVES it.
Comments